Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Wildflower Meadow Thank You

Hi Friends,
Yesterday I needed several thank you cards that I could easily mail (nice and flat) and this is one of the cards I came up with.  I used Wildflower Meadow and stamped it directly onto a piece of Pistachio Pudding DSP.  I love it on the dotted paper!  I attached a piece of Ruffled Stretch Trim across the DSP and snipped it off at both ends rather than wrapping it around to the backside.  It is adhered to a piece of Baked Brown Sugar.  This is not a color combination that I would normally use but my handy dandy Color Coach (#130118) recommended it!  Such a valuable tool for creating color combinations!

My sentiment is from the set Chalk Talk which I punched out with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch and attached it  to a 1 3/4" Scallop Circle.  I used my paper piercing tool and pierced a hole in each scallop!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Tracy

You can visit my Stampin' Up! online store HERE and can access it 24/7!

No comments:

Post a Comment