Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Make a Wish



Hi Friends!
I'm not sure what you call this type of card but when opened up, there's a pocket for a gift card.    I don't know about you but I give a lot of gift cards.  This gift card holder is pretty quick to make and it fits inside a regular sized envelope! How perfect is that??
I've used one of the Designer Series Papers on sale this month, Birthday Basics.   If you buy 3 packs, you get one free!  You can choose from 11 different packages!
 Birthday Basics  # 130145  $10.95

I also used one of our new Framelits, the Circles Collection and my Magnetic Platform for the sentiment.  I stamped it first and then placed my circle exactly where I wanted it using the magnetic platform.  I LOVE this new tool, no more post its!

If you would like to place an order and/or see the packages of paper on sale, just click here to go to my online store.

Tracy

Supplies
Stamps:  Make a Wish, Best of Birthdays
Ink:  Bermuda Bay
Paper:  Birthday Basics, Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamping Sponges
Tools:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Circles Collection Framelits, 1" Circle Punch, Extra Large Oval punch

2 comments:

  1. Love this card. Can you add the measurements for this card. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you like it! So easy to make too! You will need a piece of paper that measures 11 x 4 1/4 . On the 11" side, score at 2 1/2 and 5 1/2. Fold on the score lines. The piece to the left of the 2 1/2" score line is the pocket for the gift card. Adhere your paper FIRST and then use the 1" Circle punch so that you'll be able to get your gift card out of the pocket. Apply sticky strip along the edges to form the pocket. Decorate! Hope this helps!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete