Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Spotlight on Tools The Magnetic Platform

This is my VERY FAVORITE tool in the new catalog!!!  I just received mine last week and I love it!  When using Framelits, they tend to move around while on the multi-purpose platform.  A common trick to keep them in place has been to use post it notes.  But now with the new magnetic platform, no more post its!! When you place your Framelit on the platform, it instantly stays in place.  You do have better results with cutting plates that are flat but at the moment I don't have any flat ones and it is still working just fine. (There is a warning on the side of the platform that this product should not be used by anyone with a pacemaker.)  Here's the video again on how to use the platform if you didn't get a a chance to see it a few weeks ago when I posted it!


Have you purchased the Magnetic Platform or is it on your Wish List?   Please post your comments below.  I would love to hear your thoughts about it!

Tracy

2 comments:

  1. It is definitely on my wish list but I don't have a Big Shot yet and am wondering if it will work in ther Cuttlebug. Do you happen to know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie! I don't have a Cuttlebug but asked a fellow demonstrator. This is what she said," I understand that there is a new model of Cuttlebug so mine is an old one. I have had it for 6 or 7 years. The Magnetic plate did not fit mine. The magnetic plate is 6 1/8 in wide. The bug was slightly under six. If anyone has a newer bug maybe they can see if it will fit." I hope this helps!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete