Friday, June 7, 2013

Mosaic Madness #2

Today I have another card using the set Mosaic Madness.  It is very similar to the one I posted HERE but it is a different stamp and the placement is different.  I do have a rhinestone in the center of each shape - it is a little hard to see them in the picture. There are so many different cards you could make with this one set!  Tomorrow I will have one more for you (if you are a club member, we will be making it)!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  You can order the product to make this card at my online store!

Tracy

Supplies
Stamps:  Mosaic Madness, Fabulous Phrases
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Gumball Green
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Whisper White
Accessories:  SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Rhinestones
Tools:  Modern Mosaic embossing folder, Mosaic Punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Punch, 1" Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment