Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day Card

Hi Friends!
Today I have a Mother's Day card for you!  I used the stamp set Fabulous Florets, one I have to admit I have had for some time but have rarely used.  I used the Color Wash technique.  I embossed my flowers and then painted them with Whisper White craft ink.  After it dried, I used my Rich Razzleberry stamp pad and my Aqua Painter and finished coloring my flowers.  My sentiment looks crooked - that is driving me crazy - but in person it is straight.  :)  It is hard to see in the photo but I also added some pearls in the center of each flower.  The stamp set I used, Wonderful Mother, is retiring so get it now if you like it!



I'm giving this card to my mom for Mother's Day - I know she won't see this post before I give it to her.   I have another Mother's Day card that I will show tomorrow!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Tracy


Supplies
  •     Stamps:  Wonderful Mother (retiring)  Wood (126505)  Clear (126507)
  •     Ink:  Midnight Muse, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White Craft stamp pad, Whisper White Craft Ink Refill
  •     Paper:   Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry
  •     Accessories:  SNAIL, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Basic Pearls, Aqua Painter


No comments:

Post a Comment