Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Swallowtail



We made this card on Saturday at my Customer Reward Extravaganza using the Swallowtail stamp.  This is a card that didn't photograph as well as I would have like as it is much more vibrant in person and the butterfly really stands out.  
The base of the card is Crumb Cake cardstock with a piece of paper from the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack.  I used A Round Array stamp set again (as I did in yesterday's post).   The large rhinestone (in the Spring catalog) really adds a finishing touch!

The inspiration for my card came from Maggie Patterson and Ronda Wade during their Creative Convention Online for Stampin' Up! demonstrators!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tracy

Supplies
Stamps:  Swallowtail, A Round Array (sneak peek item  #129090  in clear only)
Ink:  Midnight Muse
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Print Poetry DSP
Accessories:  Jumbo Rhinestones, SNAIL, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Paper Piercing Mat, Paper Piercing Tool
Tools: 1 ¼” Scallop Circle punch*, 7/8” Scallop Circle punch 

Order these products from my Stampin' Up! online store HERE. 

2 comments: