Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spotlight on Tools

It's time for the next installment of my series, Spotlight on Tools.  I've been trying to choose tools that I find most useful when I stamp.  So, this week my focus is on the Color Coach because I use it ALL the time.  I tend to have difficulties knowing which colors go together and that is why the Color Coach is so helpful.  There's a card for each color that Stampin' Up! carries and it lists colors that coordinate!  You are shown a creative combination and then either a Sweet Set or Getting Started Combination.  Three colors are listed in each category.  I've paired colors together using my Color Coach that I never would have used together had it not been suggested. When new colors are introduced, new cards are always available.  It is an indispensable tool and I keep it close by when I'm crafting!

You can purchase your own Color Coach HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Color Coach  #120148 $14.95

Thank you for stopping by!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment