Monday, April 15, 2013

Mini Treat Boxes



Today I have two little treat boxes that we made at my Stamp Clubs earlier this month.  Last October I posted another one that you can see HERE.  They are fun to make and are so versatile because you can stamp something different on each one! My cute sentiment is from the Sneak Peek set "A Round Array."  This is fast becoming one of my favorite sets and is available as a bundle with the 7/8" punch until May 31st.  For more information about this stamp set/bundle, click HERE. The box on the left was stamped with Secret Garden and the one on the right is made using Distressed Dots.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Tracy 

Supplies
Stamps:  A Round Array (this is a sneak peek item  #129090  in clear only), Secret Garden*, Distressed Dots
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Gumball Green,  Midnight Muse,
Paper: Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Assorted Ribbon, Small Oval punch, Bone folder, Glue Dots
Tools:  Simply Scored

Want to make this project? You can shop at my online store 24/7 here!

No comments:

Post a Comment