Friday, April 19, 2013

Mini Album




 
Here's another project we made last week at my Customer Reward Extravaganza.  I made my album with pictures of my sweet granddaughter, Audrey. 

The album base is Marina Mist cardstock and I used Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper to decorate the front and some of the inside panels.   My Big Shot dies were used to make my Rich Razzleberry mats for my pictures:  3 1/2" Circle Die, Scallop Circle Bigz and Scallop Square Bigz Clear die.  A belly band around the album keeps it closed.  It is small enough to tuck into your purse and carry it around with you!

Thank you for stopping by!
Tracy 

Supplies
Paper:  Marina Mist, Rich Razzleberry, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Accessories: SNAIL, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Soda Pop Tops
Tools:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder,  3 ½” Circle Die, Scallop Circle Bigz, Scallop Square Bigz Clear, Blossom Punch, 1” Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment