Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spotlight on Tools #4 Clear Mount Stamp Cases


Welcome to the fourth installment of my series, "Spotlight on Tools." This week I am focusing on Stampin' Up! Clear Mount Stamp Cases (#119105  $5.95 for a package of 4).  These are great for storing stamps that you've converted from wood to clear.  I also store my single stamps from the recent promotions in these as well since they do not come in a case.
The Stamp Cases are also perfect for storing Framelits. I used a different designer series paper for each one and slipped it between the "cover" and the actual case.  Because the case is clear, I can see the other side of the paper on the inside.  I bought some magnet sheets from a home improvement store (they are covers for heater registers), cut them down to the size I wanted and placed the magnet on one side of the case using Sticky Strip.  In the last picture you can see that I put the packaging on the left hand side but I only included that with a few of my sets.  I have an electronic label maker and put a label on the end of the case so that I can quickly see the set names.  I am so much happier with this system and it has definitely saved time! 


If you've struggled with a way to organize your Framelits, I hope this will work for you!!

Tracy

Please visit my Stampin' Up! online store HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment