Monday, March 4, 2013

Patterned Occasions

The inspiration for my card came from Connie Babbert.  When I saw her card, I instantly fell in love.  I made a few subtle changes with the products I had on hand.  I love the new Honeycomb Embossing folder and it is so striking on this card!  The beautiful paper comes from the Print Poetry paper stack  (#129312) in the Spring Catalog.  There are 48 sheets - 4 each of 12 double-sided designs and each sheet measure 4 1/2 x 6 1/2.  It really is a beautiful pack of paper!  


The cute coffee cup comes from a Sale-a-bration set called Patterned Occasions (Wood #12962  or Clear #129624).  It can be yours FREE with a $50 order but only until March 22nd!!!  If you've had your eye on this stamp set, be sure to get it before it's too late!!!    

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope your week has started off well!!

Tracy

You can place your online order at my Stampin' Up! website 24/7! If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment