Monday, March 18, 2013

Easy Events Thank You

Today my card uses the Stampin' Up! set, Easy Events.  I don't use this set often and I am not sure why!  It is so cute.  I made several cards with it the other day and I will show them all this week.  I was over at Maggie Patterson's blog and she used this color combination.  I immediately knew I wanted to try it (Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Marina Mist)!  I stamped my image with StazOn so that the ink wouldn't smear.  Then I used my colored pencils and a blender pen.  It was very relaxing to sit and color!  My Melon Mambo Striped Organdy ribbon is from the Spring Catalog.  It is also available in Old Olive and Marina Mist.  Such pretty Spring colors!

Have a great day!

Tracy

Shop my Stampin' Up! online store 24/7.  Sale-a-bration ends on Friday!!  Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment