Friday, March 1, 2013

Best of Birthdays Floral District

When you find a card design that you like, it's fun to play around with different cardstock, embellishments and paper.  So, with that explanation, here's another Pocket card for you.  I love the paper from the Floral District Designer Series Paper pack.  It is so cheerful -- it has all of the colors that I love!  

Sale-a-bration ends in 22 days on March 22nd!! Many of the products will go away after the 22nd. Be sure to get your favorites!!!  Check this post HERE to look at all of the products you can earn with every $50 purchase!

Have a wonderful weekend!!  I have a very busy weekend.  I have a stamp party on Saturday and a stamp club on Sunday!  I am looking forward to it!!  

Thanks for stopping by!!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment