Thursday, February 28, 2013

Vine Street Textured Impressions Folder Video

Have you received FREE products yet during Sale-a-bration!!!  This awesome promotion ends on March 22nd.  For every $50 purchase you can choose from a wide variety of FREE stamping supplies!  Today I have a video for you from Stampin' Up!  It showcases one of the free Sale-a-bration items called the Vine Street Textured Impressions folder.  It is used with your Big Shot and you'll love what it does to a simple piece of card stock!

If you would like to place an order, you can visit my Stampin' Up! online store HERE.  In addition to receiving a FREE Sale-a-bration item with each $50 purchase, your name will also be included on my 50/50 board (just be sure to order from my SU! online store).  One lucky winner will receive $50 in Stampin' Up! supplies from me!!  Let me know if you have any questions.  Have a great day!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment