Monday, November 19, 2012

Big Shot on SALE Today!

If you've thought about buying a Big Shot, TODAY IS THE DAY!! Today, only, the Big Shot is on sale 20%!!! If you purchase it from me, I will send you 5 homemade cards to give you some immediate ideas to get you started (to receive your 5 beautiful cards, you MUST order from my Stampin' Up! website or you can email me your order!!) I love my Big Shot and use it on most cards that I make. I especially love using the embossing folders!
 
There are two more items on sale 20%, today only!! The Doctor's Bag which is a great bag to store your Big Shot or any of your crafting supplies, AND the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate! Check out the flyer HERE for the prices of the Big Shot, Diagonal Plate and Doctor' Bag as well as many more sale items, some at 50%!!! 
 
This is the BEST time to join the Stampin' Up! family. You can join RISK FREE!  You can get all of the benefits for at least 5 months to see if you LOVE it!!  Here's how it works:  Purchase the Starter Kit for $99 and pick out $125 worth of products that YOU want from the Stampin' Up! catalog!  Yes, anything you want, even that Big Shot you've been eyeing!  And you know what, if you do it today, you will be able to pick out the Big Shot at the SALE price as well as all of the other items on the Online Extravaganza flyer!  PLUS, we also have another promotion going on and you will receive TEN free ink pads from one of the color families absoulutely FREE!! There truly is no obligation to try the Starter Kit!  If you have more questions, please email me or go directly to my Stampin' Up! website to sign up and join my team!!
 
Have a great day!
Tracy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment