Friday, October 26, 2012

Another Gum Holder

Today I have a different gum holder from yesterday and my inspiration came from Dannie Graves. The gum slides into this holder but it is very snug and won't fall out. I used a small piece of paper from the Orchard Harvest pack - loving the fall colors! I also used the Day of Gratitude stamp set and colored my image with my Stampin' Write markers. My ribbon isn't used to hold it together but is decorative, a nice finishing touch! I was able to make this very quickly. If you were making several as a party favor, you would have them done in no time!








Thank you for stopping by!
Tracy

Supplies
Orchard Harvest DSP
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla
1 inch Circle Punch
1 1/4 inch Circle Punch
1 3/8 inch Circle Punch
1 3/4 inch Scallop Punch
Stampin' Write Markers: Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade
Very Vanilla seam binding
Sticky Strip


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment