Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Telescoping Card

My card today is called a Telescoping card. It folds up to look like my first picture but then opens up as shown below.


I had a difficult time getting a good picture of the card opened up.  Perhaps it is just too late at night and it would have been better with sunlight. Oh well, I wanted to post tonight so hopefully you can still see it well enough. This was my first try at this type of card. I made a few more and I will show them later in the week. We will be making this type of card at my two Hostess Clubs this week!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look!!
Tracy
 
Stampin' Supplies
Stamps: Best of Everything, Delightful Dozen, Fabulous Phrases
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White cardstock,  Floral District DSP
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black
Stampin' Write Markers:  Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Lucky Limeade
Punches:  1 3/4" circle
Big Shot Dies:  Perfect Pennants, 3" Circle, 3 1/2" Circle, Scallop Circle
Accessories:  Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding, 3/16th" Brights Brads
 
All of my cards use only Stampin' Up! products! You can order from my online store, 24/7!
 

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog and your style - very inspiring! Thank you for sharing your talent and ideas. I'll be back often. Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali, thank you so much for your nice comments!! You've made my day!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete