Friday, September 14, 2012

Perfectly Preserved


I find it very funny that you can not really care for something and then completely fall in love with it.  I did not care for this stamp set when I first saw it. After I started seeing so many projects with it, it became a set that I really, really wanted! And of course I had to purchase the Framelits to go with it. I was really happy that this set came in a bundle because I was able to save 15% on both the stamp set and Framelits (see page 29 in the Holiday Catalog).  There are SO many different ways to use this set and this is my first card using it.  My inspiration came from Stampin' Success which is a magazine that demonstrators receive each month and it is filled with great ideas.
 
Have you ever thought about joining the Stampin' Up! family? When I joined I only did it so I could get my discount on all their great products which I did for the first year.  Now, three years later I am running several clubs, have a blog, attend Convention, have a Facebook page, joined Twitter . . . . .  It is so much fun to share my love of papercrafting with others.  If you have a wish list a mile long, you might want to think about becoming a demonstrator.  Feel free to email me with questions. I had a million questions when I started thinking about it.  I would love to have you on my team!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!
 
Tracy
 
Stamping Supplies
Stamps:  Perfectly Preserved
Paper:  More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Comfort Cafe DSP
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Raspberry Ripple
Big Shot Accessories:  Scallop Squares Duo, Scallop Square Bigz Clear, Cannery Set Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits
Accessories: Linen Thread, 1/16th Circle, Paper Piercer, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Needle (non SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment