Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lip Balm Holders




I bought these lip balms at Convention for my Hostess Club members and of course, I had to make something cute to put them in! I saw a tutorial over at France Martin's blog and I tweaked it just a bit.  I used our new Polka Dot Parade paper which has really become a favorite of mine.  I love bright, cheerful colors and these papers are exactly that!  They looked so pretty all sitting together.  
 
I hope you've had a relaxing and/or fun weekend!  Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Tracy
 
Stamping Supplies
 
Paper:  Polka Dot Parade DSP, Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
 
Stamps:  Mixed Medley (Hostess set)
 
Ink:  Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie
 
Punches:  3/4 inch Circle, 1 1/4 inch Scallop Circle
 
Accessories:  Simply Scored, Whisper White 5/8 inch Organza Ribbon, Snail, Dimensionals
 
 
You can order 24/7 from my Stampin' Up! online store! Click here to go to the store!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous.. Is there a tutorial would love to make some of these

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you explain what you did or point to her tutorial. Would love this for chap stick gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance there are on line directions? Would love to make a few of them for friends.

    ReplyDelete