Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall Leaves


My card today uses four new products from the Holiday Catalog - Wonderfall stamp set, Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Festive Paper-Piercing Pack and the Woodgrain Embossing folder!!  All of my leaves were die cut and then I did several different things with them.  Several were folded in half and then put in the Woodgrain embossing folder so that the leaves might look as though they have veins.  Another one was not folded but also put in the embossing folder. The other two were stamped using the Wonderfall set.  I used the Labels Collection Framelit for my sentiment.  I love all of these colors together - Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade and Pumpkin Pie!  The first day of Fall is almost here!  Are you ready for the change in seasons??
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Tracy
 
Order these and many other products from my Stampin' Up! store:  www.teacherstamper.stampinup.net

1 comment: