Saturday, September 22, 2012

Candy Corn Treat Holder




Here is another project using the Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set and the Cannery Framelits.  The inspiration for this came from fellow demonstrator,  Monica Gale and you can see her version here.  I used one of our medium cello bags for the candy corn (one for me, one for the bag, one for me .. . .).  My sentiment, Treats for Boo!, comes from the Hostess Set, Mixed Medley.  I LOVE this set as it has so many possibilities.  You can own one too with a $150 order.  You don't need to have a party to earn this hostess set, you can earn it by placing your very own order.

I'm thinking I might offer some blog candy after the birth of my first grandchild, Audrey Aurora, who is due any day.  That will be cause for some serious celebration!!! What do you think?

Have a great weekend!!
Tracy

Visit my Stampin' Up! store at www.teacherstamper.stampinup.net 24/7 and have your order delivered right to your door!

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this!!!! I'm definitely going to case this - maybe today!!!!

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete