Friday, August 10, 2012

Welcome Flower

It's funny how a card can come to be.   Yesterday I sat down at my craft table and I wasn't really sure what I was going to make.  I looked around the table and saw a few bits and pieces from my crafting last week.  Last week I showed you a purse card with a Melon Mambo embossed flower.  I had also tried making one on Daffodil Delight cardstock but I didn't really like it for the purse card.  I had also tried embossing a piece from the set A Fitting Occasion.  I used white embossing powder on Gumball Green (my new favorite color) but I put it aside because it just didn't really go with my card.  So I started playing around with these two pieces and Voila!, my card was created. I also used the CUTE new scallop circle punch (#127811).


The Idea Book & Catalog is a great place to go for inspiration.  My original inspiration for the embossed green Modern Label piece came from a picture on page 100 of the catalog.  From there my creativity went forward!  Give it a try, look through the catalog and see where it leads you!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tracy

Order Stampin' Up! products, 24/7 at my online store!


No comments:

Post a Comment