Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ribbon Card

My card today was inspired by a card I received from Dawn Griffith, my upline, at Convention. She was also a presenter and showed us how to make this card in Salt Lake City.  You can see one of her cards (as well as a video) using this technique, here. If you have scraps of ribbon sitting around, you will want to give this a try or even if you don't.  I didn't have a stash of scraps so I just grabbed some ribbon that appealed to me.

Speaking of videos, I've been working on making a video. Well, not A video but I've been teaching myself the ins and out of making one.  Just trying to figure out how to set up the camera on the tripod and then editing it certainly takes time.  So, one of these days I will present my first of many videos, I hope. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  You can order Stampin' Up! supplies, 24/7, on my website, here. Just click SHOP NOW, underneath my name.

Tracy

Stamping Supplies
Stamps:  Bring on the Cake
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant
Paper:  Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant
Punches:  Blossom punch
Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals, 1/2 inch Scallop dots ribbon (Elegant Eggplant), 3/8 inch Stitched Satin Ribbon (Gumball Green), 1/2 inch Seam Binding Ribbon (Daffodil Delight), 1/4 inch Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (Daffodil Delight), White gel pen


 

No comments:

Post a Comment