Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Purse Card



Today's card is a "purse" that you could use to place a gift card or  small card.  I used only one of our cellophane bags but you could very easily add another one to the opposite side and place a card in it. Or you could put a card in the envelope and use a glue dot to adhere a gift card to the opposite side directly onto the cardstock.  There are so many different options!

I used a technique on my flower and leaves that I saw the Stampin' Up! co-founder, Shelli Gardner demonstrate at Convention. I used the large flower from the stamp set Betsy's Blossoms. I inked it up with Versamark onto Melon Mambo, Midnight Muse and Gumball Green cardstock.  Then I sprinkled clear embossing powder over it.  Using our new heat gun, it magically transformed my flower image!  I then used the Blossom Punch, new 1 1/4 inch Scallop Circle punch and the Blossoms Builder Punch and cut out my shapes.  Each one has the design from the stamp and in person it is very shiny.  I love the effect! My sentiment was cut out with the new Bitty Banners Framelits. 

If you have any questions, let me know.  Thank you for stopping by!!

Tracy

You can order Stampin' Up! products from the comfort of your home, 24/7.  Click here to go to my Stampin' Up! website!

No comments:

Post a Comment