Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Thoughts of You

Hi Friends!
Doesn't this card just scream SPRING??!!  I am looking forward to warmer mornings - it makes it so much easier to jump out of bed and get ready for school!

We made this card at Abbey's workshop and at my Hostess Club last month.  My inspiration for this card came from fellow demonstrator, Mary Fish.  She used one flower and used only black and white.  I love the Daffodil Delight and Concord Crush combination.  Concord Crush is an In Color that will be retiring June 1st when the new catalog comes out.  I love purple so I will be very sad to lose this color.  I will have to stock up on it before it goes away.  

My card uses the Mixed Bunch stamp set and the Blossom punch from the Occasions Mini catalog.  I keep reaching for this stamp set and find that I like every card I create with it.  The background and the inside of my flower uses a stamp which is included in Mixed Bunch.  My sentiment comes from the stamp set Loving Thoughts, also in the Occasions Mini.  I wish I had started using this set when it first came out.  It stamps very nicely and I think it adds some elegance to my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tracy

To place a Stampin' Up! order, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment