Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sneak Peek!

I have a Sneak Peek for you today!  This cute little purse was made using the new Petite Purse Bigz die for the Big Shot.   It will be available from April 1st until April 30th  as a Sneak Peek offer.  It will go away but then be available on June 1st in the new 2012-2013 Idea Book and Catalog.  It is very cute. I can see one for each guest at a baby shower (I've had baby showers on my mind since finding out I am going to be a grandma for the first time!!!) or just a fun way to give a little treat to someone.  To give you an idea how big it is, I have 7 chocolate eggs inside. I put a button on the front and right below it is a little tab that tucks into a slit.  The paper I used is Everyday Enchantment.  This pack of beautiful paper can be yours free with a $50 order (before shipping/tax) but only until March 31st!!  If you would like to place an order, click here!

Have a wonderful Saturday night and don't forget to put your clock ahead one hour before you go to bed!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment