Monday, March 5, 2012

Big Shot Lattice Die


Hi Friends!
We made the top card at my Hostess Club on Thursday. Both of the cards use the Lattice Die and the colors Poppy Parade and Lucky Limeade but in different ways.  I still can't decide which way I prefer.  On the second card I ran the smaller section through the Big Shot and popped it up with dimensionals.  I CASED myself with a card I made in December (you can see it here) and another one here. It really makes a very different looking card each time.  The DSP, Everyday Enchantment, that I used can be yours free with a $50 order until March 31st.  I LOVE this paper and will be so sorry to see it go.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy

You can place an order at my Stampin' Up! website by clicking here!  


No comments:

Post a Comment