Saturday, February 4, 2012

More Occasions Mini New Products




Hi Friends,
Hope you are having a good weekend so far! Today's project was made using the Hearts Framelits.  I cut out two of the largest hearts and attached them together around the edges using Sticky Strip but I left a small opening for a few pieces of chocolate. I used one more heart in Pirouette Pink and embossed it with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  The next sized heart was made with my Big Shot and the Scalloped Heart of Hearts embossilit die.  I stamped the heart in Real Red using the new stamp set Take It to Heart and cut it out by hand. Then I attached it with some Stampin' Dimensionals. 

You can order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 by visiting my SU! website! Did you know that you can choose one free product in the Sale-a-bration catalog for every $50 you spend?   This offer is good until March 31st!

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment