Sunday, February 5, 2012

Everyday Enchantment


Isn't this paper BEAUTIFUL?  I love it!  You can get this paper for FREE!  You can choose free products for every $50 you spend during Sale-a-bration!  If you would like to see the other items you can choose from, you can download the catalog by clicking the Sale-a-bration icon on the left. 

I used Lucky Limeade and Pool Party cardstock for the base of my card and my flowers.  After punching my flowers out with the new Blossom Punch, I ran them through the Big Shot and the Finial Press embossing folder.  The center of my flower was stamped in Pool Party ink with the Fresh Vintage Stamp set (another Sale-a-bration free product).  The adorable brad can also be yours for free as it is included in the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad pack.  "Thank you" is from one of my favorite sets called Short and Sweet. 

You can order 24/7 from my SU! website!  Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment