Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lollipop Holders


Today I have some lollipop holders that I made for my Club members this week.  I bought some See's lollipops to place inside.  This inspiration for this project comes from Jody Johannsen.

I used quite a few NEW products from the Occasions Mini Catalog!  I had fun using my new crafting supplies!  I used the new Blossom punch along with Mixed Bunch which is a new stamp set that coordinates with the punch.  I used our new Large Pearls and the Twitterpated buttons.  My hearts were made with the new Framelits Dies that are used with the Big Shot. The hearts are graduated - I used the three smallest ones (there are six altogether).

Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! supplies, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment