Saturday, September 10, 2011

We Have a Winner!

I want to again thank everyone so very much for all of your nice comments this week. I thoroughly enjoyed reading every single one!!! I put all of your names into a hat and the name chosen was Pat P.   Her comment was, "I must have this set and paper.  It's gorgeous."  Pat, please email me with your address so that I can send your stamp set to you.

Today I made another treat bag cover using Spice Cake DSP.
I wanted to make something that I could give to my co-workers as a little thank you.  I always enjoy getting chocolate so hopefully they will too!  I am off to my craft room to make 5 more to give to them on Monday!  Thank you for stopping by!

Stamps:  You're a Gem
Ink:  Soft Suede
Paper:  Soft Suede, Very Vanilla and Pool Party cardstock, Spice Cake DSP
Accessories: Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Crop-a-Dile, Simply Scored, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Big Shot, Paper Piercer, Small Oval punch, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Basic Pearls

1 comment:

  1. Tracy, your co-workers will love to receive the pretty treats.

    Congrats to Pat. Enjoy your new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete