Sunday, September 4, 2011

Spice Cake Flower

The inspiration for this card came from  fellow demonstrator, Sue Dyas.  You can see her beautiful card here. We both participated in the UStamp with Dawn organized swap at Convention.  I liked her card so much that I tried to create my own using the new DSP, Spice Cake.  I also used one of our newer punches that I had never used before, the Lace Ribbon Border.  I really like the bling on the border, it adds such a nice sparkle.  Please be sure to stop by tomorrow for projects showcasing the new set It's a Wrap Holidays and Blog Candy!

Stamps:  Petite Pairs
Ink:  More Mustard
Paper:  Spice Cake DSP, Cardstock:  More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Punches:  Fancy Flower, Lace Ribbon Border, Small Oval, 1 inch Circle, Blossoms Petal Builder
Accessories:  Big Shot, Finial Press embossing folder, Basic Rhinestones, Regals Designer Buttons, Stampin' Dimensionals


1 comment:

  1. WOW! Love the colors and looks of the Spice Cake card.

    ReplyDelete