Sunday, September 4, 2011

Amazing Fold Card


My card today is called the Amazing Fold Card.  Many demonstrators learned this card technique at a Stampin' Up! event and I thought it was so cute that I wanted to create my own!  I used the new Spice Cake DSP that I am just in love with!  I also used one of the new In Colors, Pool Party.  At first I wasn't sure if I liked this color but I have completely changed my mind!!  Here's what the inside of the card looks like and when it is partially closed.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will visit again tomorrow for the blog hop!

Stamp Set:  Vintage Vogue
Paper:  Spice Cake DSP, Cardstock:  Pool Party, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla
Ink:  Pool Party
Accessories:  3/8 inch Ruffled Pool Party ribbon, 5 Petal Flower punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Designer Printed Brads, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment