Monday, July 18, 2011

Convention 2011

I just returned from attending my first Stampin' Up! convention in Utah! What a wonderful, exciting experience! I can't wait to go again next year! Each first year attendee received this green pin. The convention was a fun, filled four days. I took many pictures and I will post some in the next few days. I also participated in three swaps and I will post some of those as well. I made 180 cards and boy, was it a bit stressful making that many but I wish I had made more! Everyone was swapping cards right and left. I felt pretty good about making as many as I did but at the airport one gal told me she made NINE HUNDRED. Oh my.

Stampin' Up! really knows how to put on a good convention. I received many free stamp sets and so many great ideas. I am off to download all of my pictures (at least a thousand) to my computer! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment