Monday, March 7, 2011

Scallop Friend

I'm on a roll with my postings!! It is funny how you can start out making one card and end up with something completely different. That is what happened with this card although I am very happy with how it turned out. It was pretty quick and easy to make. I used my Big Shot, of course. The base is the Scallop Circle Bigz Die. I cut out the flower with Lap of Luxury DSP and Concord Crush cardstock using the Flower Folds die. I ran the base of the card and the middle flower in the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. I love the look that dimensions give and used them on each layer. I love our pearls and thought they gave it a nice finished look. Thank you for stopping by! Please email if you would like to place an order or if you have any questions. You can also place an order by clicking the order button on the left side of my blog. It will take you directly to my Stampin' Up! website.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card...and I'm a purple (and Red!) lady so this just yells to me to CASE it...thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the papers you used here, I love the colors. Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol and Jodi,
    Thank you for your nice comments!!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete