Saturday, February 5, 2011

Inlaid Embossing Technique


I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted. Life has definitely been busy. Today I am showing a card we made at my Hostess Club. I made it using the Inlaid Embossing Technique and it is based on a card I saw on Chris Kolly's blog. I pretty much copied her card but changed the sentiment. It is a very easy technique and I would like to try it with different punches and stamps.

To make the card, I punched all of my hearts out and glued them down on Whisper White cardstock. Then I ran it through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice Embossing folder. It is a really neat technique and I hope you will give it a try! Let me know if you have any questions!

Stamps: With All My Heart

Paper
: Whisper White, Real Red, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink

Ink: Real Red

Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Full Heart punch, Heart to Heart punch, Heart Small punch, 2x 1 3/8 Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Real Red Satin ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment