Saturday, July 10, 2010

For You













I have received my shipment of new items from the catalog but I haven't had a chance to create anything yet! I am hoping to play will all of my new fun stuff today. I am most excited about the pearls and rhinestones!! If you missed them, they are on page 188 in the new catalog!

Here is a card I made several weeks ago for a workshop. It uses the Island Oasis Designer Paper from the Summer Mini. I love this paper and will be sad when it goes away on August 31st. The stamp set I used was Tropical Party. It is a very quick and easy card to make except that you have to cut the flowers out which really goes pretty quickly. I popped up the top flower and the one on the right with dimensionals. Thanks for stopping by! I am off to play with my stamps!

Stamps: Tropical Party, Great Friend

Ink: Rose Red, So Saffron and Old Olive Classic Ink

Paper: Rose Red, Old Olive

Accessories: Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment