Monday, June 28, 2010

Watercolor Trio

Today's card was made with a set from the Summer Mini catalog called Watercolor Trio. It is so easy to make a card that is beautiful with this set. In person it really is very pretty. I used my Stampin' Write markers in Old Olive, Rose Red and Elegant Eggplant. After coloring the stamp with the markers, I huffed on them and then stamped. I have the clear mount set which it made it easy to see exactly where I wanted to stamp. I was able to make the card very quickly. When you use the markers, each card will turn out differently and be unique! I got my inspiration for this card and the card I will post tomorrow from Pennie McCallum. You can see her card here.

Only three more days to get any retiring items in the big catalog! All of the designer papers will be saying goodbye, selected accessories and many of the stamp sets. If you haven't seen this lists, you can find them on the right hand side of my blog. If you would like to place an order, you can do so on my online website or email and I will happy to place it for you! Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Watercolor Trio

Ink: Elegant Eggplant Classic Stamp pad, Stampin' Write markers: Old Olive, Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant

Paper: Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White cardstock

Accessories: Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches

No comments:

Post a Comment