Friday, June 11, 2010

Cottage Wall Fancy Folds

Here is another card using the the Bigz XL Fancy Folds die. It quickly makes a very pretty card! This time I used Cottage Wall DSP on Old Olive cardstock. I used the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder. I haven't used this embossing folder in some time but it really does give a beautiful effect. I need to start using it more! For my sentiment I punched out Rich Razzleberry cardstock with the Modern Label punch and then stamped my sentiment using the same punch but in Old Olive. I just cut the Rich Razzleberry punch in half and it gives the illusion that it is longer!

Did you know that ALL of our papers are retiring in the big catalog?? It will be hard to say goodbye to some of my favorites but that means that the new catalog will have all NEW paper. I can't wait to see what will be available! Some of the retiring paper is on sale, such as the one I used in today's card! If you would like to see which papers are on sale, look on the right side of my blog under promotions and click the link called Accessories. If you would like to place an order you can simply click the Order Now button at the top of my blog or email me directly and I will take care of it for you.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stamps: Short and Sweet

Ink: Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink pad

Paper: Cottage Wall DSP, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry cardstock

Accessories: Boho Blossoms punch, Modern Label punch, gold brads, Big Shot, Bigz XL Fancy Folds die, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder

1 comment: