Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Butterfly Box


I made this little "box" several weeks ago using the Bigz XL Fancy Favor die and the Big Shot. Recognize the stamp set? Yes, it is the Watercolor Trio again. I used Very Vanilla and Bashful blue cardstock. Again I used my Stampin' Write markers in Bashful Blue and Old Olive.

I found this project at Create with Connie and Mary Summer Edition. I plan to make some 3x3 cards to put inside. It would make a great gift for someone!
Don't forget that TODAY IS THE LAST DAY
to order from the 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog. You can begin to order from the new catalog tomorrow. I personally can't wait!!! Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Watercolor Trio
Paper: Bashful Blue and Very Vanilla cardstock

Accessories: Stampin' Write Markers (Bashful Blue and Old Olive), Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder (in the Summer Mini), Fancy Fold Big Shot die, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Bashful Blue brads, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment