Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sweet Treat

Here is a card I made using the Sweet Treat cups. Sorry if it is a little hard to see on the white background. I found the idea for this card from Mary Fish who does beautiful work. You can see her card here. I just changed a few things. She uses the small and large oval punch but I only had the large oval. I think it turned out nice. Next time I will sponge the petals a little bit more. I have never liked the look of sponging but after this card I am definitely hooked and will keep trying it out.

Sale-a-bration is almost over! You have until March 31st to earn free products with your $50 order. If you would like to place an order, please email me or go directly to my Stampin' Up! website. Thanks for looking today!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh that is ADORABLE!!!! And very yummy looking too!!

    ReplyDelete