Sunday, March 21, 2010

Reno

Yesterday I attended my first Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar in Reno. This is one of the cards I brought to swap with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators. I had a great time being in a room full of people who love to create cards and papercrafts as much as I do. I received many beautiful cards and have many new ideas that I want to try out when I get home!

I truly love my Big Shot and used it for a lot of my card. It is a big purchase but so worth it. I also own another machine that is not a Stampin' Up product but it can't emboss as the Big Shot machine does which is why I turn to it again and again. For this card I used the Polka Dot embossing folder and the Embosslit die Simple Flower. I will post the other products I used on the card when I get home!

Thanks for stopping by!
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. I really like the raised purple dots on the paper. The butterfly is really cute too!

    ReplyDelete