Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Another Cottage Wall Card


Here's another card using the same Cottage Wall paper. I used my Scallop Circle punch and then took the paper-piercing tool and poked holes around it. Again, the colors are not showing up very vibrant. I purchased a new light, an OTT light. Supposedly (hopefully) it will really show off the colors of my cards when I take pictures of them. I bought it and then found that it was much cheaper online. So, I am returning the one I bought at the store and waiting patiently for the other one to arrive. It shipped yesterday but shouldn't arrive until the 25th. Geez, that is a long time in the mailing system! Hope you have a good Friday!

Stamp Set: Great Friend

Paper: Cottage Wall DSP, Rich Razzleberry cardstock, Whisper White cardstock

Accessories: 1 3/8 inch circle punch, Eyelet border punch, Whisper White organza ribbon, Paper-piercing tool, Snail adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment